As with other Debian unstable users, I've moved up to Gnome 2.6. It's great, BUT, I
can't get the gnome keyboard applet to switch to us international (I like to use
accents for other languages sometimes). I see maps for Us and US iso as well as
foreign options, but nothing with us international. I tried some of the us iso ones
but the normal key-combinations didn't work. What do I need to have it like Gnome 2.4
where I could choose us international from my applet?