richard lyons wrote:
On Friday 18 June 2004 13:34, Henry Hollenberg wrote:

Hey Gang,

[...]

Mozilla prints fine ever since I removed the xprint stuff.

How did you remove the xprint stuff? I tried, to be greeted with xfree86 depends on xprint - or something similar.

-- richard

It's been awhile so I can't swear that I used this technique but my default behavior is to try dselect first...then dpkg directly.

I'm pretty certain I used dselect in this instance.

I remmember I had to remove a few packages....this is what
grep print shows on a dpkg -l listing:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ dpkg -l | grep print
ii  chase          0.5.1-1        Follow a symlink and print out its target fi
ii  docbook-dsssl  1.78-4         modular DocBook DSSSL stylesheets, for print
ii  gimpprint-loca 4.2.6-4        Locale data files for Gimp-Print
ii  gnome-cups-man 0.17-3         CUPS printer admin tool for GNOME
ii  kdeprint       3.2.2-1        KDE Print
ii  libgimpprint1  4.2.6-4        The Gimp-Print printer driver library
ii  libgnomeprint- 0.37-5         The GNOME Print architecture - binary files
ii  libgnomeprint- 0.37-5         The GNOME Print architecture - data files
ii  libgnomeprint1 0.37-5         The GNOME Print architecture - runtime libra
ii  libgnomeprint2 2.4.2-6        The GNOME 2.2 print architecture - runtime f
ii  libgnomeprint2 2.4.2-6        The GNOME 2.2 print architecture - data file
ii  libgnomeprintu 2.4.2-2        The GNOME 2.2 print architecture User Interf
ii  libgnomeprintu 2.4.2-2        The GNOME 2.2 print architecture User Interf
ii  libxp-dev      4.3.0.dfsg.1-4 X Window System printing extension library d
ii  libxp6         4.3.0.dfsg.1-4 X Window System printing extension library
ii  mpage          2.5.3-1        print multiple pages per sheet on PostScript
ii  samba          3.0.2a-1       a LanManager-like file and printer server fo

Good luck!
hgh.

--
Henry Hollenberg