I am running /sarge and I am trying to install webmin 1.150-1, but installation breaks. Here is output:

---------------------------------
xxx:/etc/logrotate.d# apt-get install webmin
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Recommended packages:
 webmin-core
 webmin
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/1036kB of archives.
After unpacking 5702kB of additional disk space will be used.
Preconfiguring packages ...
Selecting previously deselected package webmin.
(Reading database ... 28879 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking webmin (from .../webmin_1.150-1_all.deb) ...
Setting up webmin (1.150-1) ...
miniserv.pem: No such file or directory

xxx:/etc/logrotate.d# ls /etc/webmin
e5d488f2.0  miniserv.pem  miniserv.users

Any recommendation of what can be wrong? My understanding that this error has something to do with openssh.

Thanks,
/