On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 04:38:39PM -0400, james leclair wrote:
>               :mail clients

I use mutt, if you prefer a graphical client there is sylpheed-claws for
a lightweight client and evolution for a more kitchen-sink sized one. :-)

>               :game playing

I've just apt-getted frozen-bubble. It's a neat arcade puzzle-game with
great graphics and a sound-track. It is reccomended, along with several
other games that are available on Debian apt servers, in an article at
freshmeat.net (where nearly anything available for Linux is listed,
though sadly they don't link to .deb packages.)