Max Moritz Sievers wrote:
On Tuesday 28 September 2004 21:01, Clive Menzies wrote:

I don't think there is any non-free stuff on them. Time to google to verify
that.

Take a look at the Virtual Richard M. Stallman:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/vrms

Brilliant! However,

# dpkg --purge unrar
dpkg - warning: ignoring request to remove unrar which isn't installed.
# vrms

    Non-free packages with status other than installed on foko

unrar                     ( pur)

  1 non-free packages, 0.1% of 1587 installed packages.

I mean, I like being vokal about the badness of non-free software,
but does vRMS really have to complain about a non-free package I
once installed, but have no longer installed?