Back in mid June, there was a bug in Nautilus from Sarge which broke all the icons. I was told by other Sarge users that it already had been fixed but till now that problem still happens to me. My Sarge system is up-to-date, it only uses packages from the official Debian apt repository. The Nautilus version is 2.6.3b-4 . I use Window Maker as the main window manager and calls Nautilus from WMaker.

Anyone else can acknowledge this problem ?

Sincerely,

tvn