Incoming from Robert Vangel:
> I do not know the complete ins-and-outs of how SBL/XBL blacklists how,
> or even how to configure a MTA/spam filter to use them, which is what my
> email is about.
>
> Basically, I have seen a bit of discussion from other lists about
> SpamHaus, and how good their SBL/XBL filtering is, and was wondering how
> to configure my SpamAssassin to use it.

I don't know about SA, but check the archives at lists.debian.org,
debian-security, for the thread, "OT, spam tips."  Only days ago,
someone (Michelle Konzac) posted procmail recipes that pass each
incoming mail by these bl's.  Perhaps you can use them?

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling      Please don't Cc: me.
- -