Mirek Stefanski wrote:

I removed (purged) all desktop (lastly was installed gnome -similiar behavior - but why?) packages and installed kde-core package. Start time about 10-12 minutes.
Then I renamed Desktop and all .k* files in my home directory and ...
similiar results (next restart after Configuration wizard took about 10 minutes also)
Next, as Ken[_t_] suggested, I create a new user and it works smootly!!!
(less than 2 minutes from startx to launch konsole). GREAT!
But why after renaming Desktop and .k* files still KDE starts so slowly?

Could be a file you missed, or an environment variable you've set somewhere (like the PATH), etc. What I'd probably do next is to log out as your normal user, rename your normal user's home directory (like, add a ".bak" on the end of the directory name), create a new directory for your normal user with the proper permissions on the directory, copy over the /etc/skel files into this new directory (and check the perms on those files also), then relogin as the normal user and try it. If that works, gradually copy over the data from your backup directory (starting with the /etc/skel files) and keep logging out/in until you find the culprit, or until you're satisfied with your new setup.

--
Kent