Hello,
after i adjust volume in "gnome-volume-control" and reboot, i loose all
setting i made. I've specified "aumix" to start on boot, which is
suposed to save and restore sound configuration on reboot. But it does
not work. I work around it by specifiing command "aumix -L" to run on
sesion start by specifiing it in: Aplications -> desktop preferences ->
advanced -> sessions -> startup programs. This way it work's.
Does anybody know some clean way to do it?
Thanks
   Dexter