On (18/05/05 10:33), Alberto Bert wrote:
> I'm running sarge, but I would like to keep using the testing distribution,
> also after the release. Do you think there will be any kind of
> problem in the transition between sarge and the new testing? I mean,
> should I just upgrade my system and everything should work, or there are
> some important changes I have to deal with?

As long as you have 'testing' instead of 'sarge' in your sources.list
everything should work fine.  I suspect that since sarge is now frozen,
there will be a build up of packages in 'sid' awaiting transition to
testing once 'etch' become testing.  So immediately after sarge goes
stable you will experience a large upgrade of packages.  I suggest you
have 'apt-listbugs' installed prior to that so that you can make sure
that nothing vital is going to break.

Regards

Clive

--