http://ursine.ca/Top_Posting#Why_bottom-posting_also_isn.27t_the_answer

On Saturday June 11 2005 5:02 pm, Jim Hall wrote:

> BTW, we solved the problem of accidently sending replies to
> individuals by using a "Reply-To:" in the header with the lists
> address. Not exactly a "pure" solution, but it works.

X-Mailing-List (or similar list-related headers) are the right header
for replying to mailing lists.  Modern mail readers include
reply-to-list as a basic part of standard functionality these days
(No, OE and Lotus Notes are not modern).

--
Paul Johnson
Email and Instant Messenger (Jabber): [EMAIL PROTECTED]