Cam wrote:
Hi,

Ditto on WMaker.  The big thing that drew me to it was the fond memories
I had of using NeXTStep on some NeXT machines in high school.  It truly
was a joy to use.  I must say that WMaker does an outstanding job of
replicating the interface.

WindowMaker is the best... it doesn't seem to be under development
anymore though... am i wrong?

Cameron Matheson

I think you are wrong.
10/26/2004 was their last product release.
I would say they are still active. Mailing lists seem alive. Last post was June 11.