New boot floppies are available in
ftp://ftp.i-connect.net/debian/unstable/disks-i386/1996_6_2 .
These will no doubt get to the mirror sites later today.
Module configuration has been improved and dselect's FTP method might
work once the base system has been installed (my test system didn't have
a network, so I'm not sure about that). If you can, please perform a
test installation witht these floppies.

There is a new kernel in boot1440.bin, an old one in boot1200.bin
(because the modules in newer kernels run a 1200K floppy out of space).
I am going to have to split up the modules into two floppies, where the
second one is only infrequently-needed ones, so that I can get newer
kernels to work on _any_ size floppy. The latest kernel + modules.tgz
even overflows a 1440K floppy.

        Thanks

        Bruce Perens
--
Pixar's Toy Story: Over 1/3 Billion dollars world box office so far.

Bruce Perens AB6YM          [EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.hams.com/