Hello all...

           Installed the new 1.2 - loved it...

        1) did any body else out there notice some funky things going on
     inside the drivers/modules selection menu? It worked but there was
     some strange goings on when I moved the selection bar up and down.

        2) also - I installed the xfree packages. The new GUI setup app is
     great.

        3) but after installing the fvwm2 & afterstep Window managers. I
     get:

         fvwm2: can't load library 'libXpm.so.4'.
     afterstep: can't load library 'libXpm.so.4'

     What package do I need to install to get this lib?