> Hello,
>

> I am still Debian1.1 - compiling a C++ program, which used to
> compile cleanly only a few weeks ago, gives me the following
> error message:
>       /lib/libm.so.5: undefined reference to '__getfpucw'

Well, if you are pure Debian-1.1, and didn't upgrade anything between
"a few weeks ago" and now, then you clearly need to check your
computer.

But, if you did upgrade gcc/libc5_5.4.13, then, yes, you should
install the new libg++ libs (although I've never heard of the
trouble you are refering to).

> Do I need to upgrade any libraries ?
> Can anybody help me sort this out please ?

Not without a (small) sample of the code that doens't link

--
joost witteveen
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]