I just completed the 1.2 upgrade of a local college's web server, but
when I did the system reboot this morning I lost all networking.
Couldn't see the machine from anywhere else and couldn't see out from the
machine.

Did some checking... the network file in /etc/init.d is still set
correctly, but when I run ifconfig eth0 nothing comes up... so all the
eth0 settings/drivers are gone.

Where can I find the ethernet drivers I need to reinstall so that I can
get the network running?  Or what I can do to get the network running again.

Chad

Chad D. Zimmerman
Editor: Web-Zine -- http://www.nmsu.edu/~czimmerm/Web-Zine/