Continuing with my saga of little problems, my machine "spacewalker" isn
't letting anyone log in.  not through telnet, or console mingetty.
its like its allowing it to log in. but then logs you back out.
i was on it last night, and all was well.  now this morning.. uh. nope!

BTW, if I do a three finger salute, it won't reboot, just kicks the hard
drive once.

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://users.southeast.net/~servo