Our house was damaged by flood water - so far not very badly, but it
could get worse. I currently have no operating computers at home and
am busy cleaning up. I've asked the other Debian developers to fill in
for me. I'm speaking at USELINUX on the 9th, and I don't know how useful
I will be to the project before then. The developers have my phone number
if someone needs to reach me in the next few days.

        Thanks

        Bruce Perens
        Debian Project Leader
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Finger [EMAIL PROTECTED] for PGP public key.