On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, Klaus Hergerschiemer wrote:
> How does one extract a .zip archive in unix??

Use the zip/unzip package. unzip_5.12-15.deb on my machine.

--David
           LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [345]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | User interface copyrights & software patents make
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | programing a dangerous business. Ask me or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
spy counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet Bosnia clipper