--- Begin Message ---
I just installed Afterstep, and I love it.  Kudos to the authors!  My
only complaint goes out to whoever is managing the Debian package.
The package available on ftp.us.debian.org is very outdated, and
doesn't work well at all.  I would be willing to take over package
maintenence duties, but I have yet to learn the package development
tools.  Would other Debian users find it helpful if I did this?  Would
the people currently working on the Afterstep package be cool with it?

Noah

  PGP Public Key available at
  http://lynx.dac.neu.edu/home/httpd/n/nmeyerha/mail.html or by `finger
  -l [EMAIL PROTECTED]