I just installed Frozen on a new system (clean hd).
First, I had a small problem with the rescue disk, but I think that
might be fixed with the 5/13/97 disk set that just came out.
But here is something really weird...I used 'matthew' as the first
account. After installing the base I noticed that my '/root' dir had
the owner of 'matthew' and the group of 'user' ?!?  I'm sure this is
not normal and I know I didn't do anything but the install.
Has anyone noticed this, or am I missing something obvious ?

Thanks,
Matthew