After few attempts to compile the new binary of mgetty with ppp support
I was adviced to go  back to the initial point and try again with old
binary. It became clear ( to "Jens B. Jorgensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
not to me :-) that there were a propblem with IP address. When the last
item if IP was set to two digit instead of default 3 digit form than
things had changed.

Presen state is following:
Dailing from the w95 box side I see
Connected at 14400 bps
Duration: 000:06:15

Details:
        Server type: PPP: Windows95, Windows NT 3.5, Internet
        Protocols:
                1) TCP/IP

However, when I try to run netscape ( the same with other staff)
netscape stops with following message on status line:

   Connect: Looking up host: home.netscape.com...

And after a bit thinking it returns:

   Netscape is unable to locate the server:
    home.netscape.com
   The server does not have a DNS entry.

   Ckeck the sever name in the Location(URL)
   and try again.

Hope someone can help me to find the way out.

Thanks,

Eugene Sevinian

Cosmic Ray Division
Yerevan Phisics Institute
Alikhanian's Brothers str.2
375036 Yerevan 36
Armenia

Phone: 374-2-352041 (YerPhI), 374-2-344873 (aprt.)
Fax: 374-2-350030