On Sun, Jun 08, 1997 at 11:50:25AM -0600, Chad D. Zimmerman wrote:
> I get that too once and a while with the StarOffice stuff as well.  And I
> figured out what it was with me ... and it may be the same for you.
>
> If I would get the error, I would do an 'su - your  <user name>' and then
> try swriter3 again .. and then it would work.  Not sure exactly why that
> would have that big a reason ... but it would work after I do that.

It makes a script, .sd.csh (or .sd.sh for bash) which sets up
the environment variables, but I don't think it automatically
adds it to your .(t)cshrc, .profile, etc; it didn't seem to for me.
Once you've run that, it can find the libraries.

hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.