"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Tue, 1 Jul 1997, Will Lowe wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to compile wine ... we don't seem to have a package for it,
> > understandable,  since it's only in alpha at the moment.
> >

> There is (or was don't know if it's still there) a version in
> experimental.  If there isn't will you debianise it?  I've always wanted
> to try it out.

... And if you wanna get a more recent version of wine, get the newest source,
use the wine-alpha*.diff to debianize the new source and build the
package. Very simple.

--
Alair Pereira do Lago  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.ime.usp.br/~alair>
Computer Science Department -- Universidade de S~ao Paulo -- Brazil