I have had no problems using dselect ftp to install files from all
directories but hamm.  I answer the ftp prompts in an obvious fashion
and voila everything works OK.

What do I do to install files from /debian/hamm/hamm
/debian/hamm/contrib and /debian/hamm/non-free?  That is, how do I
answer the ftp prompts from dselect so that I can install the files from
the above directories?  I've tried various answers to the prompts with
no success.  It's driving me bananas.  Another of life's little
mysteries.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Victor