Well after weeks and days of trying I finally got this thing to
work......,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] your method of fixing this worked and was straight to
the point.  I do appreciate everyones efforts in helping me out with
this particular problem.

I have seen several comments posted about what the docs do and don't
say when installing.  This was one of those situations that the
documentation sayed nothing about.  It would be nice to have who ever
takes care of the web sites to at least post this particular problem
and solution there.

Once again,  Thanks for everyones help.

Tony Koehn
Our Town USA, Inc.