Hi folks, my friend gets this error when starting an xterm session.  No
other X programs gives him any trouble.  We have reinstalled the xterm
program from /usr/X11R6/bin and that it does not do any good. He
installed libc5_4.0.33 but that did not fix the problem and we installed
the latest locale.deb package.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
the error that he is getting is as follows.
Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
Paul
if you need anymore info email me.