> > do not show up automatically with dselect.  Apparently, bo-updates is
> > not intended to be in the dselect tree unless the user incorporates it
> > by hand?
>
>    I've wondered about what exactly bo-updates is too, along with
> if/when/how one should install these packages and/or integrate them into
> dselect.

I would say that bo-updates is a holding tank for packages intended
to become part of Debian-1.3.2 when it gets released.  Consider it
the "unstable" part of "stable" until the testing group gives those
packages its blessing.  If you need/want any of those packages, you
will have to install them with dpkg by hand.

--
Todd Harper            "Initiating 'getting-us-the-hell-out-of-here'
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         maneuver." -- Lennier, B5