I have set up a Linux host with two ethernet cards. IP forwarding is
enabled in the kernel and it is in its default state (accept and forward
everything). Both ethernet segments, eth0 and eth1 are alive.
1. From the Linux machine I can ping hosts on both subnets an
vice-versa.
2. From the LAN that sits on eth1, I can ping the near port(eth1) on the
Linux machine but not the other port (eth0).
3. From the LAN that sits on eth0, I can ping both ports on the Linux
machine but I can not reach any hosts on the eth1 side.
When I get IP forwarding working correctly, I will start selecting the
firewall policies. Does anybody have a solution?

Thank you,
Drazen