Hi.

I was trying to install Debian on my new K6-based PC.
It seems as if the mother board is a bit too new,
7100-7113 and 1300 is unknown.

Now, I looked in pci.h in 2.0.30, found nothing.
They are, however, supported in 2.1.50.

Problem is, I want to install Debian without too much hacking.
And I suppose 2.1.50 might not be useful yet, or am I wrong?
(Now, why did I chose Linux if I don't want to hack... :-)

Can I ignore the warnings?

(My ethernet card isn't working, that's why I suspected the new hardware.
I use eepro.o as driver but get 'Device or resource busy')

--
/Jörgen Hägg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]