> Does anybody know how to use signify with pine?  I've copied one example
> as my .signify in my $HOME dir., but I'm clueless on how to make it work
> with pine.

The easiest way to do this is to add a command like

        sh -c "signify --fifo=$HOME/.signature &"

to your .login file.  However, somebody said that pine didn't like this,
so perhaps you could try adding

        signify >! $HOME/.signature

instead.  That will change the signature each time you log on instead of
generating a new signature each time.

                                          Brian
                                 ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )