On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Aaron Walker wrote:

> Can someone please tell me what to write in /etc/fstab to mount a cd-rom
> drive?
> Thank you for your time,

For me:
/dev/hdc    /cdrom  iso9660 user,noauto,ro                  0 2
^^^^^^^^    ^^^^^^
change?     mkdir first

then, type "mount /cdrom", even as a normal user.

Brandon

P.S. Word wrap at every 75 characters if possible.

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
                  PGP: finger -l [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
        --Linus Torvalds