Yes, I have a OD-MMX166 that I've overclocked to 208mhz.  The only
difference between an OD and a standard is a voltage regulator, a built in
heatsink/fan, and the fact that you can't change the internal clock
multiplier, even with jumpers on the mb (i've tried :)  ).

a cpu is a cpu, more or less.

matty

> Hi there,
>
>   Is it possible to install debian on a Pentium overdrive based machine?
>
>   Regards,
>

> CT
> NCSU, Raleigh, NC, USA
>
> --