On Mon, 27 Oct 1997 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Weird, it's there for me... did you try clicking on "Navigator" or the
>little triangle to the left of "Navigator"? That should give you a
>dropdown with new menuentries, among them "Applications"

DOH!!!  I was clicking on word 'Navigator'.  That gives only the Navigator
home page selection box.  I clicked on the the little triangle and sure
enough there was everything else.  Thanks!

--
Bob Billson, KC2WZ                                email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
first year beekeeper, 2 colonies                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  (\       MS-DOS, you can't live with it.  You can live without it.    /)
 {|||8-            Linux: the cure for the Windows 95 virus.         -8|||}