Hi everyone-

I hope this is the right list...I'm having a problem getting Debian
Linux to recognize my Ethernet adapter, the Intel EtherExpress Pro/10
(the ISA version).  So far, I've done the following:
 - disabled PnP for the card
 - set the interrupt to IRQ 10
 - set the I/O address to 0x240
 - installed Debian 1.3
 - passed the following paramaters to the eepro driver (during
   installation): irq=10 io=0x240

During the driver installation, it claims to find the card.  When I
boot up the system, however, nothing seems to be working.  ifconfig
reports the correct interrupt and i/o address (as well as the ip
address, netmask, and such), but there's no activity.

Any suggestions are welcome...thanks!

-alan