>> If you've got a suggestion, I'd love to hear it.
>
>Okay, first suggestion is to turn off rich text or HTML email in your mail
>client.  Email does NOT have pretty colors or centering and I usually just
>delete any message I see which looks like a webpage.

Yeah, apologies to everyone about that one!  Realized it as soon as I got my
own copy back.

My MUA is supposed to convert all mail for debian-user into plain text, but
screwed up on that one...  Typical M$ product.....  (before any "shoulda
known betters" hit me... it's not my choice....  Work forces me into
Win95... but I dual boot my NB if that makes you feel any better....)

Later,
Kevin