Thanks Stephen!  Unfortunately my earlier reply to Steve had already left.
You have certainly helped with that understanding.

best,
-bill
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    -->Please note [EMAIL PROTECTED] does not work<--
     -->nor does <anyone>@<anyhost>.wconsult.com<--
==>and yes eventually I'll get the mailer figured out<==
from a 1996 Micro$loth ad campaign:
"The less you know about computers the more you want Micro$oft!"
         See!  They do get some things right!