Hi,

Two days ago I began getting the following error messages when I
responded to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED],
which I did twice. The standard mailing list footer is on the mail, it
appears to come from the mailing-list, but the From: address reads Mail
Delivery System <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .  It's pretty confusing
to me.

Who's mail delivery software is generating this error message?
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED](is this
debian?)?)

What is the cause of this error message?
(some procmail recipe? specifically how was it triggered?)

What corrective action can I take?
(clueless, but I'd like this to stop)

David Stern  <confused look>

David Stern

StarOffice 4.0 for Linux Beta Install Guide
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~kotsya/