Hi all.

I've just been browsing the GNU site trying to find out what the
differences in the C libraries are and i could find no mention of
libc5, libc6 or glibc.

I know that Debian is in the process of moving to libc6 and that RH
has already (somewhat shakily) moved to glibc.

Is libc6 just another way of saying glibc?

If you can refer me to any site/doc to satisfy my curiosity, please do
so.

Personally I'm happy to continue tinkering with the compiler/libs
which came with my Deb 1.3.1 CDs but I am curious about the changes.