I can't seem to find a debian package for amanda (backup software from
        University of MD), so I thought I would just build it. Unfortuntely it
        core dumps during configure with the folowing error message:

        checking whether /sbin/dump supports -E for estimates... Memory fault
        (core dumped)

        Anyone have a clue here?

--
Stan Brown     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems