Hi,
   I can not (completely) deinstall emacs20. I have removed all emacs*
   packages, including emacs, emacs19, but I do not get rid of emacs20.
   This is not WinExploder in disguise, is it? ;-)
   I want to remove it because I had the impression it did not install
   properly. How do I get rid of it (without installing the whole system
   again)?

Somehow you managed to remove the emacsen-common package without
removing emacs20.  Since emacs20 depends on emacsen-common, this means
you must have forced dpkg to ignore dependencies.  This is a bad
thing.

To fix the problem, reinstall emacsen-common, then remove emacs20,
then remove emacsen-common.