I think I know what I'm talking about :-)....and I even have a reason!
I was wondering if anyone had written some sort of telnetd for win95
boxes.  I realize it's an unstable piece of crap....but I have a tutorial
on assembly I was tinkering with and it is written for intel assembly
format...instead of att.  So I thought I would do the "compiles" on the
win95 box. But I hate to sit down to it....I'd rather open up a telnet to
it from my linux box if possible.  Of course when I was thru with the
tutorial I would switch over to the att style.

        Henry Hollenberg     [EMAIL PROTECTED]