Hello !
I'm just looking for cheap colour ink printer for our students' lab.
I didn't see HP DJ 670 C on the list of incompatible printers.
However I couldn't find it on the list of devices available in my gs...
Does it mean, that it may be used with Linux? Is it possible to utilize
all its technical capabilities when driven by Linux?
Does anybody has any experiences with this printer and Linux?

                                        TIA
                                        Wojtek Zabolotny
                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]