Hi,

I have a problem on my Acer TM210 laptop with integrated ALi (Trident)
graphics (sorry, I don't have the exact name, it doesn't seem to show
anywhere) on XFree86 4.2.1.1, but also on older versions.

Regularly, after some time, the mouse pointer will shift and then be
shown around 100 pixels to the right of the actual position (i.e. it
will stop before reaching the left screen border and mouse clicks are
to the left of the shown pointer position).  It will sometimes switch
back after a few hours.

Has anybody experienced those problems, and is there a fix?

TIA, ciao,

Jens