I Do not have a manual for my monitor, but I want to push my resolution
in
X higher.  I have searched the net, but I can't find the horizontal and
vertical rates for it.  my monitor is:

PIXIE  PBC-1450

If any one knows the horizontal and vertical rates for this monitor I could
really use them. I am stuck in 640X480, I don't want to damage my monitor
by running rates it can support, but I strongly believe it is capable of a
few higher res modes...

ALSO:  I am left handed, but I can't figure out how to set my mouse buttons
for left handed use.  (GPM & X)

        Thanks
                Ken