I have run the 3509b successfully with both Debian and W95.
I configured the card out of PnP mode and specified the port
(i.e. coax or 10base-T).  When
configured this way, Linux sees my card without trouble, and
I just had to delete and install the card's driver in W95 to get
it to work there.  However, I still have to press the
reset button between Linux and W95 to get W95 to see it properly
(I haven't been able to solve this problem).

Good Luck,

Paul