I'm installing Debian on a notebook, and have to connect to several
different ISPs in different cities.  I would  like to use Xisp, but I
keep getting xforms not installed when dselect tries to configure it.  I
can't seem to find anything but xforms0 and xforms-dev.  Neither of them
seem to satisfy deselect for configuring xisp.  Any hints?

--
               | Canadore College | Phone: 705 474-7600 X6439
 Darren Renaud | Of Applied Arts  |   fax: 705 472-7169
               | And Technology   |   WWW: http://www.canadorec.on.ca
  Professor    |                  |e-mail:
  Information  | P.O. Box 5001,   |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Technology   | North Bay,       |
               | Ontario, P1B 8K9,|
               | Canada           |