Look at the linux laptop web site.  You may be able to find it through
http://www.linux.org, or you may be able to use an altavista type search.

I ran two laptops---you wouldn't believe it, the T1800 and the T1850C.  Both
worked well, with the exception that X wasn't much use.  I eventually cleansed
the T1850C of Windoze, partially by an error, but never regretted it much.

You shouldn't have to order a preconfigured laptop.

Alan.
--
Alan E. Davis                       Marianas High School (Science Department)

AAA196, Box 10001    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.saipan.netpci.com/~adavis

Saipan, MP  96950    15.16oN 145.7oE    GMT+10       Northern Mariana Islands