Hi,

I have chosen Debian for several reasons:

1. Unable to write a linux installation CD under Win95 from downloaded
slackware and Red Hat. (I think Debian is the only that distribute the
CD image).
2. Disappointment with Red Hat 5.0 because some packages which didn't
install (or break the installation process).

Nevertheless, on the Internet you find mostly .rpm packed files, not
.deb ones. Also, many colleagues of mine have Red Hat or Slack. I would
like to convince them to switch to Debian. I know it is better, but how
do I convince them ?

TIA,

Ionutz