[This message has also been posted.]

Currently, when reading USENET news, I start up my ppp connection and
read off of my ISP's news (NNTP) server.  But, there are some
newsgroups that are specific to my school, maintained on my school's
NNTP news server.  I would like to read these, without having to first
ssh to my University account and read news.  As of now, this is the
only way, though, because if I try to access the school's NNTP server
from home, I am not allowed to connect (I have to connect from a
University client, in otherwords).

Is there a way around this?  Optimally, I'd like have a script that
would call up my ISP, get the newsgroups I want from that server, then
connect with my school's server, and get those messages.

When I installed Debian 1.3.1, I had inn and innfeed installed, but
I've never used these before, and don't really know where to
start... but I believe I can use these to accomlish what I want?

Any hints or suggestions would be thoroughly appriciated.

Thanks again

--
garman AT uiuc DOT edu